Here is everything you need to know about Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236 release date and spoilers.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236 Release Date
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236 is set to release on September 24th at 12 AM JST.
The chapter is set to be released at the following local times in the corresponding time zones:
- Pacific Standard Time: 7 am, Sunday, September 24
- Eastern Standard Time: 10 am, Sunday, September 24
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3 pm, Sunday, September 24
- Central European Time: 4 pm, Sunday, September 24
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 pm, Sunday, September 24
- Philippine Standard Time: 11 pm, Sunday, September 24
- Japanse Standard Time: 12 am, Monday, September 25
- Australia Central Standard Time: 12:30 am, Monday, September 25
Read this: Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 235 Release Date And Spoilers
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 235 Recap
Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 235, titled Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 13, is supposedly the last part of the arc. Gojo healed himself by restoring his Cursed Energy Output with multiple uses of Black Flash. He then started the chant for Reversal: Red and shot the attack upwards. Sukuna tried to have Mahoraga intercept it, but Gojo punched the Shikigami away.
The Lapse: Blue that killed Agito was still hovering in the air and collided with Reversal: Red to create Hollow: Purple, which decimated the area and severely injured Sukuna, leaving him unable to heal himself or use any technique. While the Purple affected Gojo as well, he was mostly unscathed because it was his own Cursed Energy. As Gojo healed himself again, Kusakabe declared Gojo the winner.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236 Spoilers
Read this: Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 234 Release Date And Spoilers
Where to read?
It will be available on Manga Plus and Viz Media’s official sites.