As the fight continues in My Hero Academia Chapter 378, the villains are taking on extremely critical roles, which might alter the result of this protracted conflict. What follows is a synopsis, but there’s more information for you below.
The last chapter opened with a scene involving a cherry blossom tree, and the narration said that things had become worse for the heroes, and that the evil guys were gaining strength and fighting back. Then a rift in time opened up in the present, and Aizaawa saw Mic through it.
Next, another portal opened up, and this time it was a clone of Twice that emerged and began to proliferate. Soon after, the duplicates began assaulting Aizawa, Manual, and Monoma. The hubbub diverted Monoma’s attention for a split second, and then there was a tremendous explosion. The arena began to collapse once the explosion knocked out the power polls. In other words, they have landed.
Then Shigaraki questioned Deku, “Why did Midoriya inquire whether you were still there?” as part of his bizarre line of inquiry. Deku saw this transformation and realized that old Shigaraki had returned. Skeptic broke into the subterranean bunkers and the U.A. system. Deku stated this is how Gear Shift makes him feel and that he needs a break because he can’t keep going like this or he won’t be able to breathe.
The other user cautioned Deku that progress must continue. A second user saw that Shigaraki’s physique was not completely under All for one’s command. It’s now or never for our hero to win. Skeptic kept hacking, but then a shadow appeared on one of his computers with the message “Found you.” Finding him, the voice replied, was extremely challenging, but necessary for Gentle’s sake. At the end of the chapter, LA BRAVA was watching Tsukauchi hack Skeptic from a nearby location.
My Hero Academia Chapter 378 Publication Date
On January 22, 2023, My Hero Academia 378 will be published as planned. In this week’s edition of Weekly Shonen Jump, which also features other titles, you may find the new chapter. If you’re interested in reading more WSJ manga, you can check out our homepage.
|My Hero Academia Chapter 378 Publication Date||22nd January 2023|
|My Hero Academia Chapter 378 Raw Scans Publication||18th January 2023|
My Hero Academia Chapter 378 Raw Scans
The raw scans for Chapter 378 of My Hero Academia have been leaked, and they reveal that the heroes have turned the tide of this fight with the help of certain villains who have joined their cause.
My Hero Academia Chapter 378 Spoilers
- Part 3 of the chapter titled “The Story of How We All Became Heroes”
- At the beginning of the chapter, La Brava reveals that during her time spent alone, she occasionally hacked into the systems of Feel Good Inc.
- After that, we witness Skeptic having a panic attack and thinking about her.
- Skeptic’s authority over the monitors has been taken over by the dancing Ganriki Nekos.
- Skeptic is having a nervous breakdown once more.
- He decides this is his chance to flee, so he converts two of the most crucial computers into humanoid robots.
- The UA is continuing to decline, and La Brava insists that a fresh approach is required.
- The broken old system means she won’t have time to build a replacement.
- Tsukauchi was first opposed to working with the bad guys, but he eventually reconsidered when he recalled Aoyama.
- Deku, who is now enrolled at UA, recalls Shigaraki’s comments from the last battle, to the effect that their lack of knowledge distinguishes them as heroes and villains.
- The school building is about to collapse, and Mandalay wants everyone to know it.
- Kaminari and Fukidashi get concerned for Aizawa and Monoma after seeing the Twice clones.
- American fighter planes are wary of employing lasers for fear of accidentally killing heroes.
- Suddenly, they become aware of a peculiar air of Gentle.
- Hound Dog, Ms. Joke, Shindou, and Nakagame have surrounded Skeptic.
- They wish Gentle well and say they’ll be depending on him from La Brava.
- After that, we see a flashback to when the Tartarus inmates annihilated Mikuzu jail.
- When the inmates start planning their nefarious deeds, Gentle challenges them by asking if this is the course of action they truly want to take.
- When the inmates attack, he freezes for a second before recalling what Deku said and regaining his composure.
- And then he beat them off and prevented their escape.
- When police asked him what he wanted in exchange, he replied a meeting with La Brava.
- To the current day, Gentle is supporting the entirety of the UA with his Gentle Super Lover.
- Deku figures out that this is indeed Gentle, but Banjo suddenly comes and announces that Shigaraki is on the move once more.
- When Shigaraki attempts to shield himself with his hand, a bullet rips through it.
- Next, Lady Nagant appears atop a building, pistol trained on UA.
Where Can You Read Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 378?
Manga may be read legally for free in two different methods. You can check it out over at the Viz Media website or download the official Manga Plus app from Shueisha Japan. Access the newest chapters of your favorite manga from these sites for free. You’ll have to shell out some cash if you want to read the whole manga.
This page has been updated to include the latest information on Boku no My Hero Academia 378. If you want to stay up-to-date on any more MHA 378 spoilers, you may follow us on Facebook and Twitter.