In One Piece Chapter 1072, despite Vegapunk’s warnings that learning the truth about her father Kuma is not appropriate for her and would bring her a great deal of anguish, Bonney continues to support him. The spoiler section has further information.
Red Fort in Red Line was the destination of Real Kuma in the previous chapter. We witnessed the crowds fleeing in terror after seeing Kuma, as if they had seen a ghost. Kuma had started to make his way toward the emblem of the World Government. On Egghead Island, we witnessed Stussy expressing skepticism against Lucci and stating that the latter did not appear to be going along with Marine’s commands.
In the meantime, operatives from CP-0 sealed off the island’s harbors and prevented any ships from leaving. This is what Lucci meant when he said he doesn’t consider Luffy to be Yonkou. All the Vegapunks were prepped and raring to go in the lab. Once CP-0 had cut off all escape routes, Edison realized that only one person could save them, but that this person would be trapped on the island.
Vegapunk persisted in calling, and the other party answered in a cool, collected manner. They were anticipating your call and are eager to be of assistance. Vegapunk has declared this individual to be capable of facing CP-0. After then, everyone was taken aback when the “Frontier Dome” suddenly vanished.
After entering the lab with the use of ‘Geppou’ power, CP-0 encountered the Thousand. It was then given as an order for Sunny and Lucci to blow up the ship. While Zoro was still sleeping, Kaku launched an attack on the ship. After that, hostilities arise between them. The gang with the straw hats regrouped, but Bonney and Real Vegapunk weren’t there.
Later, as Bonney pursued Real Vegapunk, we caught sight of the two of them. Vegapunk has stated that he is unable to return Kuma to normal for whatever reason. The boy was close to Elbaf. At that time, Admiral Doll was telling Garp in the Marine Base that all marine ships should proceed to Egghead Island. At the G-14 port, we spotted Garp’s ship, so we know they came.
One Piece Chapter 1072 Publication Date
Sunday, January 22, 2023, will see the release of One Piece 1072 in the future edition of Weekly Shonen Jump on the official websites of Viz Media and Mangaplus. It has been leaked that the next chapter will include spoilers, and raw images have been made available. If you’re curious, I’ve included links to each part below.
|One Piece Chapter 1072 Publication Date||22nd January 2023|
|One Piece Chapter 1072 Raw Scans & Spoilers release||18th January 2023|
One Piece Chapter 1072 Raw Scans & Leaks
Leaks and raw scans of One Piece Chapter 1072 reveal that Vegapunk is suppressing the truth about his father Kuma because she fears for her safety. What follows is a synopsis, but there’s more information for you below.
One Piece Chapter 1072 Spoilers
- ‘The Weight of Memories’ is the title of the chapter.
- The chapter opens with the narrator recalling Vegapunk’s appearance during the MADS era.
- According to Vegapunk, “she” is the first step towards peace even if the world does not recognize her as a genuine person.
- Bonney pretends to be a child and weeps for the attention of Vegapunk.
- When Vegapunk approaches her, she reverts to her balloon shape.
- Next, she transforms Vegapunk into a talking child.
- Because of the anguish it would give Bonney, Vegapunk claims he can’t explain to her why he changed Kuma in the first place.
- Vegapunk assured Kuma that he would never tell Bonney the truth.
- Now we witness Kuma dressed as a patient from her past.
- According to Vegapunk, who cites a recent research, the soul weighs roughly 21 grams.
- Vegapunk adds context to Kuma’s talent by explaining that he can materialize concepts that are otherwise immaterial.
- He goes on to claim that he can release these emotions from the body by transforming them into external energy.
- We return to the present, where bear-paw Bonney has just walked through the door.
- After spotting Kuma’s bear paw in the room, Bonney proceeds to approach it.
- In Red Port, we see Kuma being shot by Marines while he is ascending Red Line.
- Bonney goes to touch Kuma’s bear paw, but Vegapunk stops him, explaining that Bonney is about to feel Kuma’s anguish.
- When asked if Kuma’s recollections were unpleasant, Bonney insisted that they weren’t.
- Zoro and Kaku have moved their battle to the outside.
- Kaku adopts a shape that is a lot like Lucci’s woken one.
- With his Human-Beast form, Kaku is surrounded by a ring of black flames.
- Kaku then tries a few other strikes, both ancient and new, on Zoro, but Zoro is too powerful.
- The Thousand Sunny is under Brook’s protection.
- The fact that the four Seraphims appeared before Labo at once demonstrates their independence.
- Presently, they are not aiding CP-0.
- After Lucci orders the Seraphims to wipe out Labo, Kaku gets bitten and passes out.
- Stussy, dressed as a vampire and sporting fangs, is shown to be the one who bit Kaku.
- Ms. Buckingham Stussy’s clone, Stussy, was MADS’s first successful attempt at creating a clone.
- The chapter finishes here.
Where Can You Read One Piece 1072?
One Piece manga may be read in two official forms; fans are encouraged to utilize only the official websites, as doing so provides direct financial support to the manga’s artists and writers. The following is a collection of free, official sources that you can consult.
- Viz Media website
- Manga Plus’s official website and app
The information shown here is all that is known at this time about One Piece Chapter 1072. You can read them while you wait for the official English release, but if you want to make sure you’re reading the most recent chapter of One Piece, you should only utilize official websites or apps. For further information on One Piece and related comics and anime, be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.