According to Chapter 350 of Black Clover, Sister Lily desired social change and equality. In the following spoiler section, we learn more about Sister Lily and her background.
Previously, we saw Heath reminisce about the first time Asta defeated him. Yosuga then informed Heath that he was about to fight Asta, but that he did not wish to interfere with Asta’s reunion with Sister Lily. When Sister Lily inquired as to Asta’s continued survival, he explained that he was rescued by people from the Land of the Sun.
He went on to speculate that Sister Lily was responsible for his arrival. Lily claimed that thwarting her plan to murder Asta was not what she had in mind. For Asta, this is a blatant lie because he has spent so much time with Sister Lily and knows her well. Even if she was under someone’s control, he knows she would have never wanted this.
Sister Lily responds that they are not being coerced into anything; she simply does not want Asta to survive. She cast a spell at Asta and launched an attack. While Lily deliberated her next move, Asta experienced a flashback to his childhood. Since Asta is still alive and able to resist magic, her teleportation spell will have no effect on him.
Read: (Gaja’s Death) Black Clover Chapter 299 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Release date
Next, she cast “Sachiel’s flash,” a water and space-based magical attack. While Lily claims that Asta’s death is necessary for the world, Asta insists that he will not let her kill him. We learned that Paladins will blindly obey any command from Lucius, despite the fact that they retain their individuality. This means they are the same people who were never under Lucius’ command. Asta vowed vengeance against Lucius and cut Sister Lily’s abilities.
Black Clover Chapter 350: Launch Date
Viz Media’s official release schedule says that Black Clover 350 will come out in this week’s Weekly Shonen Jump #10 on Sunday, February 5, 2023. You can read about the spoilers and see the raw scans below.
Read; (Aicer’s Past) Black Clover 303 Spoilers, Raw Scans, Release date
|Black Clover Chapter 350 Release Date||5th February 2023|
|Black Clover Chapter 350 Raw Scans Release||1st February 2023|
Black Clover Chapter 350: Raw scans
Raw scans of Black Clover Chapter 349 have been released. This chapter shows how Sister Lily was forced to do things she didn’t want to do, and she now feels bad about those things.
Black Clover Chapter 350: Spoilers
- Title of Chapter: Saint’s Penance
- Sister Lily is falling to the ground and saying she’s sorry to Asta.
- Asta says that it is not important.
- Lily then thinks about how she became a nun because she wanted everyone to be treated the same.
- The church was also the same, and even though she prayed, nothing changed.
- Lily says that she went to the orphanage to help save someone.
- Back in the present, Ryu walks up to Lily and tells her that Asta is now stronger.
- She helped him out that time, and now he will help her out.
- Lily says that Lucius wants to control all the magic in the world, and it’s only a matter of time before he gets to the land of the sun.
- She says she’s ashamed and then says she’s sorry for what she did.
- She feels bad that she joined Lucius and let the 5-headed dragon out.
- Asta says it’s not her fault and she shouldn’t blame herself.
- Then Sister Lily thanks Asta and passes out.
- Ryu says that beating Lucius is the only way to wake her up.
- Asta says he’ll defeat Lucius for sure.
- The five-headed dragon then appears behind Asta, and Asta says he will kill it.
- Chapter ends.
Black Clover 350: Where and How to read?
There are two official channels through which you can read Black Clover Chapter 350. You can check out the most recent chapter on the Manga Plus app and website, or visit the official website of Viz media, an official partner of Shonen Jump for English subs.
There are free chapters available from these sources, but if you want to read the whole manga you’ll need to sign up for a membership or subscription. You can also find us on Facebook, where we regularly post updates and additional information about the Black Clover 350 Spoilers.