Here is everything you need to know about My Hero Academia chapter 400 release date and spoilers.
My Hero Academia Chapter 400 Release Date
My Hero Academia chapter 400 is set to release on Tuesday, September 19, 2023, at 12 a.m. JST.
It is set to be released at the following times for the corresponding time zones:
- Pacific Standard Time: 8 am, Monday, September 18
- Eastern Standard Time: 11 am, Monday, September 18
- Greenwich Mean Time: 3 pm, Monday, September 18
- Central European Time: 4 pm, Monday, September 18
- Indian Standard Time: 8:30 pm, Monday, September 18
- Philippine Standard Time: 11 pm, Monday, September 18
- Japanese Standard Time: 12 am, Tuesday, September 19
- Australia Central Standard Time: 1:30 am, Tuesday, September 19
My Hero Academia Chapter 399 Recap
Chapter 399 began with All Might assessing the current situation as he began using several new attachments. After confirming that repeated massive damage does shorten All For One’s lifespan. He decided to lay a trap, sending the Anima birds to fetch something for him from Hercules.
All For One then began assaulting All Might with various Quirks, saying he was even conserving power while doing so. He damaged some of All Might’s attachments in the process. Eventually, he ambushed him and said he had no light left. The scene shifted to another battlefield as All Might said another would pick up his light, where Yuga Aoyama had seemingly been defeated by the Tartarus escape, Kunieda.
Aoyama fired off his Quirk despite not having his belt, initially missing Kunieda. However, Toru Hagakure then appeared, redirecting Aoyama’s lasers into a direct hit on Kunieda, defeating him as a result. The issue ended with the floating motorcycle launching a massive beam attack called Can’t Stop Twinkling.
My Hero Academia Chapter 400 Spoilers
Read this: Best Things About My Hero Academia’s Shoto Todoroki