The events leading up to Leonidas leading 300 Spartans into battle against Xerxes’s 300,000 Persian soldiers are detailed in Chapter 79 of Record of Ragnarok.
After Beelzebub’s victory in the previous chapter, the score was tied at four apiece. The Gods were on their way to a massive castle to face their next opponent. Despite Ares’ displeasure, Zeus felt confidence in his choice. The sun god Apollo himself appeared as they entered the castle. After Apollo enquired if the combat was still going on, Zeus told him he was next.
At first, Apollo showed zero interest, but after hearing about the losses suffered by the other gods, he quickly changed his mind. Hilde, too, was searching for the next great human warrior. Hidle picked the rebel who previously disobeyed God because he wants to win the match at any cost. When the Spartans did well, it was clear that they were the strongest people on the planet. Leonidas, leader of the Spartans, was the man we saw in training.
Leonidas seems like an ancient man, but when he learned that his opponent was the Sun God Apollo, he perked up. Then he told Hilde that one of his favorite things to do is to smash the noses of gods. When fight day finally arrived, the contestants were presented. The already enraged Leonidas went after Apollo first. Human nature, as Apollo put it. Leonidas appeared to have a grudge towards Apollo, suggesting that the two had a tumultuous past. Apollo has the ability to foresee the future and fights with light and fire.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 79 Publication Date
Spoilers and raw scans for the upcoming chapter of The Record of Ragnarok, which will be released in Japan on June 24th, 2023, are currently available online. It usually takes about four or five days to translate the latest chapter of Shuumatsu no Valkyrie into English before it is made available online. So, until the English translation of the next chapter is ready, you can enjoy the raw scans and spoilers that are listed below.
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 79 Publication Date||24th June 2023|
|Record of Ragnarok Chapter 79 English Publication Date||30th June 2023 or Later|
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 79 Raw Scans
Chapter 79 of Record of Ragnarok is now available in raw scan form. In this chapter, we learn about the time when Leonidas led an army of 300 against 300,000 during the Persian invasion of Greece.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 79 Spoilers
Record of Ragnarok II: Part 2 – Explosive Battles and New Cast Members Revealed!
- Learn more about Sparta and its renowned leader, Leonidas, in this chapter.The mystery here is why
- Leonidas enjoyed so widespread support.
- That he was the greatest in all of Greece, according to one young man.
- According to one elderly man, just glancing at his back makes him feel like he could still go to battle.
- The fourth Persian monarch, Xerxes, amassed a formidable 300,000-strong army in 480 BC.
- A conflict broke out between Greece and Persia after he launched an assault of the Greek Alliance.
- There were just 7,000 Greeks in the army, and they were up against 300,000 Persians.
- The Elders of Sparta have declared that they would not engage in hostilities with Persia at this time.
- This was because of a celebration that was in progress, during which time fighting was forbidden.
- The solar god Apollo and the god Sparta were honored at the celebration.
- Like the rest of Greece, they felt helpless and worried.
- The future held terror for all, but the adults were not prepared to listen to the children.
- Then a young man named King Leonidas I spoke up and insulted the wisdom of the older people in the room.
- He claims he has no intention of putting his faith in a deity he has never seen.
- He was the Spartan leader, but the war council, or Oracle, made the tough calls.
- Even if you contradict Oracle, no one will follow you, a wise old man said.
- When asked by the elders why he wants to fight, he says that he would rather drink and sleep than engage in battle, but that it is time to fight and he cannot retreat.
- One guard was moved enough to call out his name and join him by the time they were 300 to 300,000 strong.
- Everyone went into the battle thinking only of themselves, and they have no regrets about leaving.
- The Persian army wiped them out, but not before they had a satisfied look on their faces.
- This time, Apollo faces off against Leonidas.
- Leonidas has resentment toward Apollo and has provided an explanation for this.
- Like most people, Leonidas despises being told what to do.
- Apollo seems unfazed as he tells his tale.
- Leonidas throws up a hand signaling a resumption of hostilities.
- He transforms his shield into a weapon and hurls it towards Apollo.
- Apollo uses his bare hands to disarm the weapon.
- The weapon is then charged by Leonidas, who uses it to fling Apollo away.
- Then he tells Apollo that he shouldn’t be in front of a Sparta if he wants to live a long life.
Record of Ragnarok Chapter 79 Spoilers (Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 79 Spoilers) and other information can be found on our site. In addition, Orianime is where you can find the latest information about Record of Ragnarok and other manga and anime series.