In Chapter 222 of Jujutsu Kaisen, the combatants are prepared and the scene is set. Sukuna, the “King of Curses”, faces off against Gojo Satoru, “The Ultimate Sorcerer”. To learn more, please continue reading.
Gojo Satoru returned to the series after an absence of more than three years in the previous chapter. At the beginning of this chapter, Yuji and Takaba were getting ready to break Gojo out of Prison Realm. When questioned if they planned to complete the task in the building, Hana provided an explanation of how time operates in the penal system. For Gojo, those 19 days may have been a lifetime, or they could have felt like a minute.
They envisioned Gojo going insane after hearing Shoko say that unsealing him there was risky. Then Hana used her cursed technique, but to everyone’s horror, it had no effect, and the box vanished along with it. Hana claimed it was not her responsibility, and that Gojo could have become evil and vanished. Gojo surfaces from a depth of 8,000 meters during an earthquake.
He suddenly appeared before Kenjaku, who tried to provoke him, but Gojo warned him that everything he said could be his last. The doorbell rang, and Sukuna emerged. Gojo looked at Megumi and remarked, “You’ve changed a lot”. A recollection of when Sukuna took control of Yuji and threatened to kill Gojo was shown. Sukuna insists he will proceed in the same manner.
Sukuna’s flight from Yuji was mocked by Gojo. Uraume became enraged, but Gojo only needed to punch her once to knock her out. When Kenjaku came, he put a halt to the battle and insisted that Gojo keep his word. Gojo also mentioned a nagging feeling of forgetfulness. The bout is scheduled for December 24; the current date in the Jujutsu Kaisen manga is November 19.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 222 Publication Date
On May 14, 2023, the official release of Jujutsu Kaisen 222 will take place. If you read any of the other mangas featured in Weekly Shonen Jump, you can find weekly coverage of their spoilers on our front page.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 222 Publication Date||14th May 2023|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 222 Raw Scans release||10th May 2023|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 222 Raw Scans
The latest chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen is now available in raw scan form. This chapter details the present state of affairs prior to the upcoming one-on-one battle between Sukuna and Gojo.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 222 Spoilers
- Title of Chapter: “Omen”
- Sukuna, at the beginning of the chapter, is shown eating the last of the fingers.
- Uraume claims they are still searching for the missing finger, but Sukuna is confident that Gojo possesses it.
- To protect Yuji, Gojo must be guarding it, according to Sukuna.
- Sukuna claims that the only way he can kill Yuji is if Yuji eats all of his fingers.
- Then he claims the Buddhist mummy can serve as an artificial finger.
- After 19 days, Kenjaku inquires of Kogane regarding the mortality rate following CT removal.
- Kogane specifies a value of 61.
- Gojo, who is being treated by Shoko, says he believed Nanami to be the sort of guy who could keep going no matter what happened.
- Mei Mei has found herself in the midst of those placing wagers on the upcoming bout between Gojo and Sukuna.
- She’s ecstatic about the potential profit from selling tickets.
- Training with Kusakabe and Yuji.
- Yuta denies telling Yuji that Sukuna is the cause Inumaki is missing an arm.
- He argues that Yuji shouldn’t blame himself and Inumaki seems to agree with him.
- While Sukuna battles Gojo, Kenjaku claims he can wipe out the competition.
- He claims that more sorcerers will challenge Sukuna if Gojo is defeated.
- He tells me I’m free to go about my business for the time being and then exits.
- Yuta, Panda, and Hakari are debating the best words of encouragement they can provide to Gojo.
- Gakuganji and Utahime accompany Gojo as they enter.
- Yuji pats Goji on the shoulder to lighten the mood since Goji is wearing an intimidating expression.
- They then collectively pat Gojo on the back.
- In the upcoming issue, Sukuna will face off against Gojo.
Where can you read Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 222?
There are two places online where you may read the most recent Jujutsu Kaisen chapter, but if you really want to show your support for the artists, you should only utilize the official sites.MangaPlus and the Shonen Jump section of the Viz Media website will host the English scanlation of Jujutsu Kaisen 222 when it is released.
If you want to stay up-to-date on Jujutsu Kaisen and other manga series, you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter.