This appears to be the final time Ochako and Toga will face each other until the resolution of their conflict in My Hero Academia Chapter 391.
As we saw in the previous episode, Lida’s legs eventually gave out after he carried Shoto for a time on his back. Then he admitted to Shoto that this was the limit of his abilities. After thanking Lida, Shoto resorted to his own abilities to get where he needed to go. The police headquarters were in disbelief as Shoto had already achieved hypersonic velocity.
The cop recalled All Might’s comments about the two kids being the catalyst for everything. After that, Lida expressed gratitude to Shoto for bringing out the best in him. Then, we read the letter Lida sent to his mom updating her on his progress. Shoto used his abilities to get to his loved ones. Shoto didn’t immediately recognize his parents and siblings as his own.
Since his ice had failed to halt Touya the last time they fought, he viewed this as a favorable development. Touya awoke as well, and he declared that everyone else should perish along with him. After that, Touya let his family know how much he despises them. After encouraging him to vent, Endeavour suggested he apologize to his loved ones for his actions. After that, he went to speak to Shoto but passed out before he could finish his sentence. Toga recalled what Dabi had said when she saw that the fire was extinguished. Before her stood Ochako.
My Hero Academia 391 Publication Date
This coming Sunday, June 18th, 2023, will see the release of My Hero Academia Chapter 391.The chapter, along with other Weekly Shonen Jump titles, will be available in this week’s edition. If you’re interested in reading more WSJ manga, you can check out our homepage.
|My Hero Academia Chapter 391 Launch Date||18th June 2023|
|My Hero Academia Chapter 391 Raw Scans Publication||14th June 2023|
My Hero Academia Chapter 391 Raw Scans
Chapter 391 of My Hero Academia has been scanned in raw and it features another showdown between Ochako and Toga.
My Hero Academia Chapter 391 Spoilers
- ‘Rejected by the World’ is the chapter’s title.
- At the start of this chapter, our heroes are engaged in combat with an army of Twices.
- Pixie-bob conjures a massive earth wave, which successfully disperses them.
- She turns around to find more of the Twice waiting to pounce on her.
- Tiger calls out for her, but he is overwhelmed by the onslaught of the clones himself.
- Toga’s stored blood volume is unknown, but that is irrelevant.
- The Twice are attacking Camie, Shishido, and a host of other heroes.
- While Shoto lies comatose on the ground, the others can hear the clones fending off one another.
- Hawks has stood up and is drawing his sword once more.
- Ochako is in the air, attempting to eliminate Twice duplicates.
- One of the Twice’s measuring tapes smacks her in the face. Toga has been reflecting on what happened to Toya.
- Zero Gravity Space Walk is Ochako’s next super move.
- Ochako explains to Toga how quickly her impression of her has shifted.
- Toga argues that it is moot at this point.
- According to Ochako, Toga’s deadly aim is mixed in with her “love” for other people, which she observed through her tears.
- Toga then yells, “Shut up, Ochako Uraraka! Just what do you know about me, anyway? Nothing!”.
- Then, we notice that her expression has changed from Twice’s to Toga’s.
- The book is over.
Where Can You Read Boku no My Hero Academia Chapter 391?
There are formally sanctioned free access points for manga reading. You can check it out over at the Viz Media website or download the official Manga Plus app from Shueisha Japan.The most recent updates to your favorite manga can be found in these places. The full manga is available for a fee.
If further information about Boku no My Hero Academia Episode 391 becomes available, we will add it to this article as soon as possible. If you want more information on MHA 391 spoilers, you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter.