Sword Art Online: Integral Factor – What are the issues with the game?
If you are a Sword Art Online fan, you’ll enjoy this game as you experience and influence the world of Aincrad.
The game poses many “what-if” questions, letting you alter your own reality in Aincrad, which is obviously the most exciting aspect of RPG games.
Fans and gamers praised its immersive gameplay, graphics, and connection to the SAO universe.
However, it had certain drawbacks, like the game would lag, freeze, and crash, which irritates gamers. Plus, since it’s beginner friendly, it is not challenging enough for experienced gamers.
The Best Order for All ‘Sword Art Online’ Seasons, Movies, Novels And Manga
1. What are the main issues with the game?
The game has a pretty cool storyline. It’s beginner friendly and easy to understand. It has some captivating graphics; players can even form parties with other players or NPCs. In addition, it even has a multiplayer mode.
However, it’s a generic game, nothing extraordinary or challenging for true gamers.
The main issue faced by the players is that the game keeps crashing, freezing, and lagging. This steals all the fun, and the great visuals aren’t of any use then if you can’t play it. Also, players must spend so much time grinding levels that it gets repetitive and boring.
Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris RPG Game OUT NOW!
The game has so many bugs that they need to address and fix. Here’s a little compilation of some system bugs and possible ways to work around them.
- Crashes: To start off, the game crashes a lot, which a lot of players have reported.
You could be on your phone or PC, but it may still crash, and It’s out of your control.
What you can do about it is restart the app or change your rendering settings to high med or low. Also, clear out the cache at the main menu.
- Connection Issues: Players might experience difficulty connecting to the game’s servers, leading to login problems, disconnections, and lag during authentication.
You could restart the app or check your internet connection.
- Screen Freezing: Another challenge is that the screen tends to freeze a lot while trying to Enhance the Skill Records, Equipment, or simply while playing.
You can restart the app or let your device cool down a bit.
- Quest or Mission Bugs: Certain quests or missions might lag, preventing players from progressing in the story or completing objectives. Some people even reported that their attacks weren’t working.
- Visual Glitches: There could be glitches in the graphics or character animation.
To fix that, other than restarting the app, you could try changing your rendering settings and checking your internet connection.
- Screenshots: Some players have reported that the In-game screenshots failed to save in the system.
- Entering Dungeons: Players have reported that the Quick Party would not allow you to enter a dungeon with your party.
You can create a normal party and then leave the quick party to get around it. Then try joining the Quick Party again.
- NPC’S attacking: Sometimes, the NPC in the game attack involuntarily or behave abnormally. This could happen if your device is overheating.
Just let your gadget cool down a bit and restart the app.
- Camera setting: Players have commented that the camera is difficult to use. It either sways too much or too little with the least amount of pressure/control.
Players have suggested an option to resize the camera button layout as well because the large size of the button gets in the way of controlling the camera’s movement.
Note: Game developers work to identify and fix bugs through updates and patches. Players are encouraged to report bugs to the game’s official support or community channels so that developers can address them.
Hence, the information above is subject to change as new developments and upgrades are made to the game by the developers.
2. About Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online is a Japanese light novel series written by Reki Kawahara and illustrated by Abec.
The series occurs in the near future and focuses on the protagonist “Kirito” Kirigaya Kazuto and Asuna Yuuki as they play through various virtual reality MMORPG worlds.
At the launch of the game, 10,000 people had connected themselves to the virtual reality of Sword Art Online. The plot takes a twist when people realize that they can’t quit the game.
Protagonist Kirito, a pro gamer and was present for the beta launch of SAO, starts planning to clear levels as soon as possible. Throughout his quest to finish the game, he meets many friends and also a love interest, Asuna.
The plot and the whole premise of the show are remarkably unique and quite believable in some futuristic sense.