Gojo and Sukuna are still fighting, and in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 224, the fight got more heated as they tried to end it as quickly as possible. Read on to find out more.
In the last chapter, we saw that Gojo vs. Sukuna, the final battle of Jujutsu Kaisen, had begun. Ijichi asked Gojo about the Prison Realm at the beginning of the chapter. Gojo said it was like a busy work week, and he doesn’t want to think about it any more. Then Gojo asked about the people who had been hurt by the fight in Shibuya.
They were all fine now, Ijichi informed him. After that, Gojo ascended to the roof of a structure known as Utahime and Gakuganji. While Uraume assured Sukuna that they have no idea when or where the fight will take place, Sukuna assured her that he can already feel something. In a flashback, Gakuganji revealed to Gojo that he was responsible for Yaga’s death.
Those in authoritative positions have also been eliminated. Soon everything will be fine, Gojo assured them, because he trusts them. While Utahime danced in some sort of ritual, Ijichi formed a barrier. Her method improves range efficiency overall. Then, Gojo threw a 200% Hollow Purple at Sukuna, which he couldn’t avoid, hurting his right hand in the process.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 224: Date of Release
This coming Sunday, May 28th, 2023, will mark the official release of Jujutsu Kaisen No. 224. If you read any of the other mangas featured in Weekly Shonen Jump, you can find weekly coverage of their spoilers on our front page.
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 224 Release Date||28th May 2023|
|Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 224 Raw Scans release||24th May 2023|
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 224: Raw Scans
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 224 Raw Scans have been released, and all of the panels show Sukuna fighting Gojo.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 224: Spoilers
- The whole chapter is about the fight between Gojo and Sukuna.
- Gojo is just more active than other fish on a cutting board, Sukuna tells him.
- Gojo and Sukuna talk about Megumi, and Gojo says that after he kills Sukuna, he’ll think about Megumi.
- They try to kick each other, and the fight starts up again.
- Gojo blocks Sukuna’s punch and then throws him against a wall.
- When Sukuna hits the pillars of a building, he loses his balance.
- As soon as Sukuna gets back on his feet, Gojo is there waiting for him.
- As Gojo gets closer, his powers will break the bridge they are on.
- Then, Gojo grabs a piece of the bridge and throws it at Sukuna.
- Sukuna moves out of the way of the attack, points at Gojo, and says, “Dismantle.”
- The building behind Gojo is cut by this attack.
- Gojo uses his powers to stop Sukuna from punching him.
- Then they fall into the building that has been slashed.
- Inside the building, the fight is still going on.
- There’s a door between them, and they’re both going to punch at the same time.
- The fight scene in this chapter was based on Yu Yu Hakusho and Hunter Hunter.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 224: Where to read?
There are two places online where you can read the most recent Jujutsu Kaisen chapter, but we advise you to only use the official sites so that you can legally support the artists.MangaPlus and the Shonen Jump section of the Viz Media website will host the English scanlation of Jujutsu Kaisen #224 when it is released.
If you want to stay up-to-date on Jujutsu Kaisen and other manga series, you can follow us on Facebook and Twitter.